Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm on iTunes!

So, CD Baby sold out of my CDs and I sent them another shipment over a week and a half ago. Unfortunately, I was too broke to pay for them to go first class, so I sent them via Media Mail, which is tantamount to strapping them on the back of a camel, slapping it on the ass and saying "good luck". So, with ANY luck, they'll have some more CDs sometime this decade. (***UPDATE*** They finally DID get the CDs and they're both readily available by clicking here!)

In the meantime though, I am on iTunes! I've already sold a couple of songs (woo - hoo!) which for some odd reason is fairly exciting to me. I mean, I'm not just on iTunes but on all these digital downloads sites as well:

LoudEye
MusicNet
MP3Tunes
MusicNow
iSound
Etherstream
EMusic
MusicMatch
Rhapsody
NetMusic
BuyMusic
and coming soon to Bitmunk and Ruckus


But iTunes is the only site where someone has bought a download though. So, if you REALLY wanna see me jump for joy, click here to go to iTunes and download one (or all) of my songs ... or you can just wait for me to come back in stock at CDBaby so u get the pretty picture and the insert.

In other news, George Strait debuts at #1 on the Billboard album charts this week. While I don't know shit about George Strait (guess he's straight, eh?) and I don't like country music even a little, this is impressive because it's his 28th album! That's right up there with the number of albums Prince has put out! Hats off 2 U, Mr. Strait! May I someday follow a similar career path (just not "straight", I'd like mine 2 fork 2 the left a bit, thank U.)

"Maybe U get what U wanted, maybe U stumble upon it, everything u've ever wanted in a permanent state." - Coldplay, White Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home